As You Like It rehearsal, Oregon Shakespeare Festival, 2012. Photo by Jenny Graham
Titus. Based on Titus Andronicus by William Shakespeare. Adapted for American Sign Language by Christine Albright-Tufts, Lezlie Cross and Howie Seago. Under commission by the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
Actor’s Theatre of Louisville
- Love’s Labours Lost, dir. Dominque Serrand (2014)
Cincinnati Shakespeare Company
- A Raisin in the Sun, dir. Christopher Edwards (2017)
Classic Stage Company
- The Tempest, dir. Jimmy Maize (2014)
- Much Ado About Nothing, dir. Jimmy Maize (2012)
- Fallen, dir. Matthew Ozawa (2014)
Nevada Conservatory Theatre
- Resident Dramaturg (2013-2017)
Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Timon of Athens, dir. Amanda Denhert (2016)
- As You Like It, dir. Jessica Thebus (2012)
- Merry Wives of Windsor, Iowa, dir. Christopher Moore (2012)
- All’s Well that Ends Well, dir. Amanda Dehnert (2009)
Stonington Opera House
- Measure for Measure, dir. Jeffery Fracé (2010)
Utah Shakespeare Festival
- William Shakespeare’s Long Lost First Play, dir. Chris Edwards (2017)
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, dir. Kirsten Brandt (2017)
- Guys and Dolls, dir. Peter Rothstein (2017)
- Treasure Island, dir. Sean Graney (2017)
Dramaturg: Play Development
Twelfth Night. By Alison Carey. Under commission with OSF Play On!
As You Like It. By David Ivers. Under commission with OSF Play On!
The Merry Wives of Windsor, Iowa. By Alison Carey. In development 2009-2012.
Additional Dramaturgical Materials
The Folio Project Romeo and Juliet, Oregon Shakespeare Festival, 2007
Folio and Quarto Variants, Othello, Oregon Shakespeare Festival, 2008